I have been tagged by craftydabbler for the
Some facts about me! meme
This might help me get back into blogging. So here we go:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people and posts their name, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
What was I doing 10 years ago?
Living in a one-bedroom flat in North Carlton, Melbourne, with three cats and working for someone who'd later be charged with rape on native title issues for an organisation I called the Titanic.
Five snacks I enjoy in a perfect, non weight-gaining world:
Hmm, are we talking about snacks or meals?
1. An almond and chocolate magnum.
2. Sour dough bread with nutella.
3. That creme Lindt chocolate (can't remember what it's called).
5. Ummm, I'd better better with meals. Possibly the Darrell Lea chocolate-coated ginger bar or maybe a Boost bar (my parents brought us up as though wartime rationing was still on. I'm challenged when it comes to snack-consciousness).
Five snacks I enjoy in the real world: (or really my favorite snacks 6-10)
6. Natural confection lollies.
7. Castello blue vein cheese and rice crackers.
8. Apples. (It's getting boring, isn't it?)
9. Giant chocolate Freddo.
10. Wasabi-coated green peas (Lulu is into these, too)
Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Stop working and travel the world, writing immersion type journalism stories and other stuff.
2. Stop cleaning forever.
3. Give money to my family and some of my cash-strapped artistic friends.
4. Set up a fund for writers...but then again, maybe not, as the wrong people often seem to get literary prizes and grants.
5. Buy a house close to the Eastside mountainbiking tracks in Alice.
Five jobs that I have had:
1. Native Title Officer.
2. Creative Writing teacher to Aboriginal students.
3. Sputum suctioner for a man in an iron lung.
4. SMAG Research and Evaluation Officer.
5. Senior / Policy Officer (X 4).
Three of my habits:
1. Denotape and wooden stick using.
2. Cat collecting.
3. Leaving the washing up for three days.
Five places I have lived:
1. The Terraces, the Springs.
2. Yarralumla, Canberra.
3. Balmain, Sydney.
4. Brunswick, Melbourne.
5. Levenshulme, Manchester.
Five people I want to get to know better: (A nice way of saying TAG!)
1. http://pavlovblog.blogspot.com/ (I know her, but she likes doing these things.)